We love to receive reviews from our happy guests. Our rating has been increasing at a steady rate due to our dedication to helping our guests experience the best it can be. Unfortunately the busy road we are built on is out of our hands and there’s not much we can do about it. However, we do have other room options so make sure you give us a call if road noise is likely to be a bother.
Not everyone finds it a bother though, like David in the comments below. Thank you David for your kind review.
Dear Sarah & Eric
Thank you very much – I had a very pleasant stay.
I’m not a “facebooker” and I don’t want to log-in to a trip advisor account for comments. Instead, I’ll list them here:
– High quality room with a nice decor too – very pleasant & tasteful;
– I had a very restful sleep;
– The motel is very easy to “spot” (even though I had your location in my mind’s eye before I left home);
– The address is very convenient at the intersection of the main bypass around Tamworth – this makes it easy to arrive and depart;
– It was quiet at night after the afternoon traffic subsided;
– Parking was very easy;
– The price was very good;
– I certainly will be interested to stay there again on the next trip;